Each Be Well Texas client is matched with an interdisciplinary team of providers who collaborate with them to craft a treatment plan that fits their needs.
• Clinicians are specially trained in addiction medicine and can prescribe medication, supervise care, and address related medical issues.
• Therapists provide custom treatment plans and provide therapy to individuals and their families to improve mental health and coping skills.
• Case managers coordinate with providers, agencies, and community resources to improve quality of life.
• Care Advocates guide you through helping with scheduling, insurance, pharmacy issues, and more.
• Peer Coaches accessible through our RecoveryTexas.org
site bring understanding from their own lived experience of recovery to support you as you journey through yours.