Office Based Opioid Treatment (OBOT)
- Have at least two years of experience treating SUD or related services.
- Have at least one provider with a DEA X-waiver to prescribe buprenorphine. Register here to obtain your DEA X-waiver.
- Have the ability to provide behavioral counseling services at your organization, or a network of providers to refer patients to locally. At your request, we will provide options for behavioral services.
- Use the Texas Clinical Management for Behavioral Health Services (CMBHS) monitoring system. If you are not a current CMBHS user, we will assist you with getting training and an account set up.
- Agree to participate in the Be Well Texas Treatment Network, including participating in the Be Well Texas MOUD ECHO® sessions and completing program evaluations. View our upcoming ECHO topics.
Contact Be Well Texas
Email or call us and a member of Be Well Texas will respond to your inquiry.